1. For foreign professional technicians and managerial staff retained to carry out accords and treaties signed by countries or international organizations and Sino-foreign trade contracts, they need to submit copies of relative project agreement and order of approval of project.
2. For foreign vice general managers and above or foreign high level managerial staff or important technicians whose standings are equivalent to them, who are retained to work in foreign investment enterprises in China, they need to submit copies of appointment letter by the enterprise or contract.
3. For foreign representatives of resident representative offices in China of overseas experts organizations and job intermediary agencies approved by State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, they need to submit paper of approval by the resident representative office in China and appointment letter of the foreign representative, or other legal documents of dispatching.
4. For foreign professionals retained to work in economic, technological, engineering, financial, accounting and tax fields in China, or foreign technological and managerial professionals with specific expertise that is highly needed in China, they need to submit copies of contracts.
5. For foreign professionals retained to work in Chinese schools and other educational institutions, news and press institutions, medical and pharmaceutical institutions, scientific research institutions, cultural and art institutions, sports and other institutions, they need to submit standard contracts printed by State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs signed with their employers.